Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Mississippi again


After driving through some pretty nasty thunderstorms on Sunday we are back in Mississippi again. Mitch came home to Georgia last weekend and we packed up anything we wanted to take that the movers wouldn't pack and brought it here. We close on our house next Tuesday, and I can't wait!

Right now the plan is for Mitch's parents to come here on Saturday and then Sunday Morgan and I will go back to Georgia to be there when the movers pack up our house. Then we'll come back Wednesday and move into our new house either Wednesday or Thursday.

I finally saw the house yesterday for the first time since April. I'm a little more nervous about how we're going to fit all our stuff in it. Might have to Craigslist a few things... It's harder now that we won't have a basement for storage, plus the garage is a lot smaller than our current garage.

Also - it's HOT here! Addy is going to Vacation Bible School this week and I think I'll try to walk with Morgan after we drop her off, otherwise it's too hot. Going to Wisconsin next month will be a nice relief!

1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

How exciting! I look forward to seeing pictures once you are settled!