Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas parties, oh my

Last week we were bombarded by Christmas parties. Between the Christmas party we had here for Mitch's coworkers and all Addy's activities and Riley's teachers and therapists I feel like I've been buying gifts nonstop.

Last week we had Addy's swimming party, where she got to decorate an underwater tree!


We also had Addy's dance party, which I liked since parents normally don't get to stay and observe so it was fun to watch them put on a mini-performance for us.


And of course there were the school parties. We didn't go to Riley's - I guess no parents did so while I felt a little guilty I didn't feel TOO guilty. I had already committed to help out at Addy's party which was the same day and time so I had fun watching the kids make a mess, I mean make crafts and decorate cookies. :)


I made cupcakes for Addy's dance party which were pretty good, if I do say so myself. :)
Ok I think I'm caught up in my blog now! Except for a ridiculously funny story about Mitch the night he picked my brother up from the airport. But I need to try to get a picture off my brother's phone first!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

The cupcakes are beautiful!