Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christmas Cards

It was a beautiful day out yesterday so after naptime I decided to have the girls put on their Christmas dresses and go outside to take some pictures to hopefully use on our Christmas card. Apparently getting a good picture of the 4 of them (yes, including the dog!) is not going to happen this year. The dog just wanted to chase a ball and Morgan, well, Morgan would not sit still for one second. Between that and trying to get a picture without Riley's hand in front of her face... yeah, pretty impossible.

I did get one picture for the card that I will keep a secret (though still not the greatest), but here are some rejects!










2 comments:

designwaitress said...

These are cracking me up!!!

Kelly said...

They all look so beautiful!!!! I love their dresses! :)